Today I feel pretty ill, my stomach hurts I don’t feel very well. I went to Triest anyway, those Christmas markets are so much fun (and cheap). Got myself a new scarf, cookies supplies and some decor for my Christmas presents. I also made a list of what I wish, ;), but will never get of course. I never understood how no one wants to spend a bit more money on gifts. I love it. That’s why I have made a big purchase in the city last week. Of course the new Chanel fragrance got to be mine.
Just a few recommendations:
1. EVERYONE needs a pair of Hunter boots. It’s a fact. Great for our chilly and rainy weather or for classic college day.
2. Make’n’bake. I love when I receive a home-made gift. I’m thinking of bath bombs (this one up here is from Lush cosmetics), lotions, rose water, cookies,…
3. EVERYONE (#2) needs something from KateSpade shop. I adore her bracelets and bags (and I don’t have money for any of that). So this could be a great gift for Christmas.
4. L’occitane has got some presents packed for Christmas. I love them. Their new Arlésienne collection it’s the best.
5. Yankee. I bought myself my first Christmas cookie Yankee candle. My room feels (smells) like Martha Steward bakery 🙂
And btw: I love Martha.
Tell me what will you buy for your ladies this year?