2016 was the year that went by so fast I can’t even recall. I am happy it is over, finally. It didn’t bring me that much joy I wanted. I am so looking forward to 2017, seems like those rare numbers are gonna spice up my year. And I don’t even like numerology 🙂 Here are some goals from the last year and how was I dealing with them. And here are some goals I’m planning to achieve this year:
- Work on my mental health. This anxiety is killing me softly and what I want the most is get rid of it or learn how to continue living better having it. Until now my progress isn’t really exactly what I wanted. I read a lot of anxiety-related books but I cannot look bright forward. This is a major step for me and that’s why it’s on the first place.
- Travel. This one was my plan for 2016 and I’m keeping it for 2017. I need to see Florence this year. And go to my summer vacation in Croatia.
- Love myself more. I never spend money on treatments like facial or depilation or anything like that, because I can do it by myself at home. But it’s truly not the same. What I want this year is to pamper myself with some good treatments in the salon. Even my mum does her nails once a month! And she never spent a cent on treatments! Here I need also to include that I need to establish better pamper routines at home.
- Take blog and photography on next level. I am planning to expand my photography equipment and learn how to make better blog photos. At the same time I hope to work with more cool and bigger brands this year (one really, really good collaboration is on the way, so keep reading) and gain much more followers.
- Maintain fitness. I need to get rid of more than 10 kilos this year. I’m still searching for the best diet and my goal is to work out 3 times a week. I am so lazy when it comes to working out. I would rather buy myself a fitness than go to one in the town. But I’m very committed and I will do it.
- Change master’s. From October on, I’ll probably change my master and leave my Uni for another place. I’ll study Psychosocial counselling. This was a huge decision but I love it so far. Justneedtoworkonmyanxiety.
I would so like to know what are your goals for this year? Let me know in the comments below.