Since tomorrow is my birthday, today’s the best day for writing a gratitude post. I planned to write this one later this month, but I’m feeling really cozy chilling and trying to finally feel better today, so why not. This year has been a bomb of everything. I changed three jobs, felt better, then felt bad again, ups and downs in every spectre of my life. I’m thinking: how can I be grateful for every bad thing that happened to me?
- It’s been a year since I’ve moved to my own apartment. Making it more Pinterest worthy is my everyday job. I still love spending time in IKEA searching for inspiration to turn my apartment to a cozy space to relax. I’m happy that I’m feeling quite chill in safe of course in a place called my own.
- My dear parents have been a huge support for me this year. I think they finally realised how my anxiety affects my living and the fact that they accept it feels so relieving to me. They know much better this isn’t the time to be angry but supportive.
- My cleanse in all parts of my life has been successful. I’ve got rid of people not worth mentioning, things I don’t need (although this is still a question) and taking a step more in the minimalistic way of living. It’s just a step though, I still own a lot of makeup of course 🙂
- Cheers to myself, I got a therapist that helps me with my thoughts and mental health. Feels good to have a person to talk to once a week. She could change my life 🙂
- I think I’ve made a progress loving and being grateful to little things that happen to me on everyday basis. That makes a better person.
- So grateful my puppy is growing and helping me to calm my mind down. Without her, I don’t know what I would do.
- I’m also grateful I’ve changed a few jobs this year. I’ve grown as a person and got a lot of new skills. Maybe 2017 will lead me to my own business path? Who knows:)
- I’m grateful for all kind people in my life that struggle with me, know me best, help me and respect me the way I respect them. Saying thank you probably isn’t enough.
- Last, I am so grateful I can do what I want with my life. Leaving uni and finishing it in another town is the best choice I took so far. Being able to grow my health before ending my education feels great. I’m finally doing something for myself.
What are you grateful for this year?